Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Favorite Christmas Flicks

What is Christmas without some movies to get you into the spirit? Admittedly, I just watched Mannequin which is about a store in the 80's and the furthest thing from this subject. But here are some other films I'll be catching up with this weekend!


1. Home Alone 1 & 2
It's long been argued that #2 didn't live up to #1. Those people are stupid and clearly did not see number 4 or 5. Without #2 we'd never have Duncan's Toy Chest, the Talkboy, and most importantly the sticky bandits!

2. Ernest Saves Christmas
If there was ever a holiday or any semi-major life event, then you can count on Ernest to have made a movie about it. This Christmas one is a favorite of mine and I'm always impressed with his impressions. Can I just be like him already??

3. Jingle All The Way
Arnold Schwarzenegger doing a children's Christmas film. Enough said.

4. I'll Be Home For Christmas
A Santa suit has never looked better than when JTT wears it in this movie!

5. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
This movie created a perfect example of Christmas with a family, catchy tunes, and some of the most quotable lines ever. (Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?)
 {images sourced through Google}


What are you Christmas faves?

2 comments:

Sonya Mann said...

I have watched none of these, but I obviously need to!

Patrick weseman said...

Need some "Love Actually" to have a great XMAS season